International Credit Mobility
2019 PROJECT 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR SPRING ERASMUS + INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY
(MOBILITY WITH COMMON COUNTRIES – KA107)
ADMINISTRATION FOR STUDENT MOBILITY – I. CALL
As of 2018-2019 academic years, Universi College has started its mobility activities as the project partner institution KA107, which is the Erasmus + Mobility with Partner Countries Program. Within the Erasmus + Mobility Program with Partner Countries Student Learning Mobility where Bolu Abant İzzet Baysal University is project coordinator , 2 students will be entitled to benefit from learning mobility in the spring semester of 2019-2020 academic year . Within the scope of this project, mobilizations with countries other than EU member countries are realized.
- ” 2019-2020 ” Erasmus + Partners spring semester of the academic year covered the country with Mobility Program ” Learning to see ” our students who want to Erasmus Student Mobility Applications + KA107 November 02, 2019 will commence on; It will end on 17 November 2019 at 17:00 hours.
- Applications will be submitted online at http://kolegjiuniversi-edu.net and submitted to the General Secretary Office together with the application form and other required documents. The conditions and grant amounts required for the application are given below.
- All students can apply to the program full-time. A full-time student is a student who has not yet completed the studies (credits) required by his / her diploma / degree and is expected to have 30 European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) or equivalent work load in the semester he / she will benefit from the activity. There should be 30 ECTS course load in the semester that the student plans to attend.
- In order to benefit from the program, current general transcripts of undergraduate students must be at least 2,20 out of 4 (equivalent to 100 in the system) and 2.5 out of 4 out of graduate students .
- In order to apply, you must have a valid foreign language score obtained in the last 2 years and a sufficient average of transcripts showing your academic success.
- Proficiency exam results or foreign language exam results accepted by OSYM for the last two years (as of September 2017) by the School of Foreign Languagesof our University will be accepted for the foreign language score.
- Applications will be made online at http://kolegjuniversi-edu.net between 28 October – 11 November 2019 .
- The students who are going to apply are required to submit the following documents to Erasmus Coordinatorship (General Secretary Office [email protected] ). Students who do not submit application documents will not be evaluated.
The conditions that must be met by students are:
- To be regular student (bachelor) in:
2. Sports, Physical Sports and Recreation
- Knowledge of the English language
Documents required for application:
- 1 signed Application Form (online application printout)
- 1 signed transcript (to be obtained from faculties / institutes)
- 1 signed-sealed Student Certificate (to be obtained from faculties / institutes) – 2 Language Proficiency Certificates (if the proficiency exam is to be obtained from the School of Foreign Languages)
- 1 ID Card (Duplex) / Copy of Passport
- 1 passport size photo
Evaluation criteria and weighted scores to be used in the evaluation of applications :
For students who have been selected for a previous electoral term in the same level of education but who have not carried out their activities without force majeure, a reduction of -10 points is applied for each activity, although it is eligible.
- Selected Erasmus students will be given financial support according to the attached table for their study periods abroad.
- Students who will not be able to attend the program due to lack of grants can benefit from this program with their own financial means.
- Applications will be evaluated within the scope of KA107 2019 project budget.
- The amount of the monthly grant that will be given to the student who will benefit from the mobility of education is calculated by taking into consideration the amounts indicated in the table below according to the period traveled together with the country of destination. Unlike mobility with EU countries, travel support is provided to students within the scope of International Credit Mobility.
For the summer semester of the a.y. 2019/2020 will be selected 2 of the best candidates.
|Sending Country||Accepting Country||Monthly grant
We encourage all the students interested to apply for the opportunities that this Program offers.